Sunday (Evan's actual birthday), July 6th - we had a "cousins" party at Big Al's. Guests included: Mariah & Chante (mel's nieces), Anthony & Linnet (ryan's niece and nephew), Natalie & Sydney (mel's cousins' twins) and Haley (mel's cousin's daughter). The kids got one hour of bowling, followed by pizza, soda, cake AND $5 each in arcade money. It was a lot of fun!! Though it was a spendy place to have a party, I highly recommend Big Al's. Everything went so smoothly, and our party hostess was really on top of things. Most of all, it looked like the kids completely enjoyed themselves!
And now, a note to my son:
Evan Noel Edwards - I love you more than I can humanly express. You are the love of my life, and I can never "get enough" of you. Before you even entered this world, you were wanted, prayed for, and LOVED. Out of all the dreams I have for you, it is most important to me that you feel this same love for your child one day. It fills my heart and soul to be your Mommy, and I will love and cherish you every single day of my life.

3 comments:
Ok, tears this early in the morning, not nice! What a beautiful note to Evan! Glad to hear he had a good birthday. Evan, you are a very sweet, energetic, passionate boy, that I, Rachel and Taryn have loved getting to know. Jeri
Sweet!!! :) Hard to believe you're the mommy to a 4 year old, isn't it? Time sure flies!
What a cute post Melly! We had a great time at the party. Love you guys!
Post a Comment