
Evan called this the "spider web".

We spent two nights in Tukwila (just a few miles south of Seattle) for a leadership conference Ryan attended. Evan and I spent a GIANT amount of time at this awesome park very close to our hotel. Fort Dent Park, complete with soccer, baseball and football fields, a pond with ducks, and three play structures was the highlight of our trip. We were the only ones there Thursday morning, until a lady and her son arrived. Get this - her son (who turns 2 in July) was named Devan, and HER name was Melanie!!! Crazy, huh?
We also went to the Rainforest Cafe - I LOVE that place!! It's pretty spendy, but well worth the experience. Evan was a little afraid at first during the thunderstorm, but with each one afterwards, he kept saying, "See? I'm getting more and more brave!"
We also had dinner along downtown Seattle's waterfront with my sister Maria the first night we were there. The weather was perfect, and we can't wait to go back and see more things - especially the Children's Museum! (sorry Casey, we didn't make it there this time.)
1 comment:
What a wonderful trip . . . and how amazing that you had the place to yourselves for a short time! Glad you got to see mert too :-)
That's cute that Ebby was so brave with the thunder. I'm 43 and still jump when it happens!
Post a Comment