Tuesday, May 20, 2008
An Evening On Foot
We did the most spontaneously wonderful thing tonight! Ryan got home, and we didn't feel like eating what I'd planned to make for dinner. So, what does our family do WAY too much of - eat out, of course!! Only this time, I suggested we WALK to dinner. Evan happily rode in his stroller while we walked about 1.25 miles up the hill to NE 18th Street, exchanged a video at Blockbuster, then crossed the street to Pizzicato. Our pizza was fabulous - Evan was well-behaved (a little antsy, but well behaved), and we encountered just a tiny sprinkle on the way back home. We were gone for 2.5 hours - an evening SO much better spent than in front of the TV. We're so proud of ourselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! Good for you!!! Sounds like a great way to spend the evening.
Awesome job! That is a super long walk! What a great way to enjoy the spring :)
Awesome job! That is a super long walk! What a great way to enjoy the spring :)
Sounds like a wonderful evening spent with the family! I love when things turn out that way.
What a wonderful evening Melly! Very nice :-) Well done for Ebby walking that far too! Love you.
I'm impressed! I was expecting you to say you went the opposite direction (at least it's flat--ha ha). But after all those cardio classes, you probably ran up the hill. Mmmm, I miss going to Pizzicato.
Post a Comment