Monday, January 14, 2008

Tumble Tots - Week 2


Balancing on the "tightrope"

Leaping from spot to spot

Needing help with his forward roll


Today was the 3rd out of 8 tumbling classes. The kids did beginning forward rolls (somersaults) with various landings, "tightrope" walking, and an obstacle course. I don't think Evan enjoyed the forward rolls - he needed lots of help. :)


He seemed to really love the obstacle course, which required him to leap from spot to spot, then walk the tightrope and finish with a log roll down a little incline. Let's keep our fingers crossed that in a week or two, he will be an expert forward roll-er!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I should've put Charlotte in that class, she would've LOVED it! Maybe next time.

Sheri said...

It'll be interesting to see what our boys can do by the end of the class. I wonder if the next session is a repeat or continuation?