
Balancing on his knees; Dad doing it too

Balancing at the bar on one leg

Look at that face!
We missed a class this week (due to an early schedule and one vehicle), so Evan had one day to work on balancing. We also had a substitute, so he was less involved than most days. That said, he did a GREAT job balancing on his knees (with Dad) and against the bar. Check out his face in the picture of him doing a backward roll - hilarious!
3 comments:
Did you find out what's wrong with your car?
I'm so happy we enrolled our kids together ... for the good, the bad, and the "are you bringing the bottle, or am I" moments ... I wouldn't change a thing. What shall we do next? :-)
That really does look like a fun class. What's up next when this one's over? I'm trying to figure out what to do with Iliana! Maybe I'll get her into a class with you!
Post a Comment