Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Shopping, Santa and Seattle's Best


Hmmm... are there presents in there?


This is YUMMY, Mom!



We went to Clackamas Town Center to do a little tax-free shopping (aren't we're terrible). Evan was SOOOO excited to see Santa and tell him he'd like "a lion bank" for Christmas. (He has a piggy bank, so I guess he feels he needs more animal banks...?) Anyway, he jumped right up into his lap, talked to him for a few minutes, then hugged him and said goodbye. He's not afraid of anything! It was very cute. Afterwards, Ryan and I needed a caffeine jolt, so we headed to Seattle's Best Coffee - and Evan got a treat too.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hmm, is that hot chocolate he's drinking? I LOVE hot chocolate!!!

Melanie said...

Yes, it's called "Hot Chocolate Trio" I think it had 3 kinds of chocolates in it, whipped cream and little pieces of chocolate candy bar sprinkled on top. Decadent for a 3-yr old, huh? :)

Sheri said...

Oh my! That's a serious cup of hot chocolate ... we haven't been down that road yet ... sound good to me though!!!

Unknown said...

You guys always get out and have such fun as a family. Great shots with that 'coffee' cup. We visit Mall Santa this Saturday. Wish us luck!