Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Trimming the Tree




As he gets older, he gets more and more excited about holidays. Christmas is no exception. Evan had the most joyful giggle as he took command of placing ornaments on the tree. He loved every minute of it - and Ryan and I loved sitting back and watching him work! Now that it's "complete", he can't stop re-organizing his masterpiece. The ball ornaments keep getting magically moved to different branches. It's very cute though - because he's so delicate about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics Melanie. Your tree is so sweet and I love that Evan is proud of it. So cute! Jeri

Casey said...

So sweet!! :) We're putting up the tree this weekend and I know the kids are going to love it! Our favorite part is laying on the floor underneath the tree gazing at the lights. So much fun and the kids giggle and giggle and giggle. :)