
Evan had his first Dentist appointment today at Kaiser Cascade Park Dental Office. On the ride over, he was saying, "I don't want to see the dentist. I'm scared, Mommy." When we got into the room and he saw all the kid decorations, fish tank and prize drawer, he LOVED it! Evan said to the dentist, "You look a little familiar." (She was asian). I said, "Does she look like Heather?" Evan says, "Yes. And Karla, and Debbie." He was laughing and flirting with the hygienist - and his favorite part was getting to pick a prize at the end of the appointment. He's wearing it around his neck in the picture!
3 comments:
Yea... we Asians all look the same! :)
I was just thinking today that I need to make a dental appt for Nick (me, too) ... thanks for the extra nudge :-)
Yay for Evan!! :)
Post a Comment