Thursday, August 2, 2007

Creature Feature @ the Library





Today, we met our good friends Julie, Connor and Charlotte at the library for a Creature Feature. There was a sea of moms and kids, but amidst the chaos, Evan got to touch snakes and an alligator! It kind of freaked me out watching the snake's face so close to Evan's hand - but obviously it was completely safe. Of course, Evan had to "hug" the snake, AND his friends Connor and Charlotte. Thanks for inviting us, Julie!

2 comments:

Julie said...

You got some great shots! I love the one of Evan hugging the snake!

Sheri said...

I wish I'd known about the library creature day. We need to get out more ... just a bunch of ol' geezers here I guess (LOL). I love the shot of Evan hugging the snake. Did Evan and the snake plan to dress alike that day? (LOL, again)