Monday, July 4, 2011

Evan Rhymes With...

...SEVEN!

We had a family potluck on Sunday to celebrate #1: Evan's 7th birthday AND the 4th of July.  It was a great celebration!

 Super-simple brownie bites w/ melted vanilla chips and m&ms
 Aww... :)
 Evan & Anthony
 Loving on Auntie Poca
 Mariah, Shauna, Chante & Evan
 Rockin Out with Grandma Pat
Brownie Bites!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Evan - tomorrow I guess it officially is! 7 is a fun age. I'm glad your family was able to get together for the BBQ.

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Evan! 7 years old and heading off to 2nd Grade!!! It is hard to believe our litte ones are not so little any more!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Evan!!!!

Unknown said...

It looks like he had a great birthday, and those brownie bites look super tasty! Sorry I am so late commenting, but I am finally getting around to blog reading :)

ramey holsman said...

MY FAMILY!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! Evan rhymes with seven and HEAVEN -- our little slice of it :-)