Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back to Normal, Please!

Hi Everyone!

I've taken a LONG break from just about everything.
Emails, Facebook, blogs, MOMS Club, friends, outings.

It is absolutely IN NO WAY personal, so don't be thinking negative thoughts. I think that with all of us and our month of various illnesses, it just got me down. Way down. No, you won't see a frown on my face in any photos. On the outside, I (hope) I look like my normal self. Yes, I'm still religiously taking my "happy pill"- and really, things are fine. I just struggle with winter. I always have.

That said - I am very much looking forward to Ryan going back to work tomorrow, and Evan back to school. I need my structure. My schedule. My routine. And don't get me wrong - I LOVE my husband and my sons more than anything in this world! And at the same time, I recognize that I'm not 18 anymore, and 24/7 with ANYONE is just too much! :)

So, quick recap - Christmas was wonderful. Ry's family, my family, all of it. Ramey is home, so I am spending as much time with her as I possibly can. It's been a wonderful few weeks - AND.... I'm ready for Monday!

Love to all,
Melly

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to be back to normal too. Ive missed you.

Lielanie said...

winter has me in a funk too.. and my dr isn't much help. So I'm right there with ya, trying to keep that smile on for the greater good!

Sheri said...

Yep, yep, and ... oh, yeah, YEP!!!

Unknown said...

Sometimes normal comes at its own pace. Be patient. in the meantime, just know we all miss seeing you!