Monday, November 15, 2010

Still Waiting...

The night I took these photos, I thought FOR SURE it would be the night of Evan's 1st visit from the Tooth Fairy. Those 2 front teeth are stubborn!! And I don't have the guts to pull as hard as I can and hurt my kid! Send your tooth-losing vibes Evan's way, please!


6 comments:

Lielanie said...

Alexa's did that same thing.. The first one she lost biting into a sandwich, and the second J popped out without her even knowing!

Julie said...

I can't believe those baby teeth won't come out! I'm sending tooth-loosening vibes your way!!

Unknown said...

thinking loosie-goosie thoughts! I bet Evan's just dying with anticipation to have them finally out.

Sheri said...

Send a little "wiggle" this way too! Nick's got his first one soooo close to out and the new tooth has already made it's appearance behind.

Maybe the Tooth Fairy can visit both our houses on the same night!

Sheri said...

OK Mel ... you sent your "good luck" wiggles and tonight we're waiting for the TOOTH FAIRY! I hope she gets to visit your house soon!

Shawna said...

OMG those wiggly teeth that just dont come out seriously give me the eebie jeebies! I'm hoping for your sake that that toothie has fallen out by now!