Monday, September 6, 2010

Mr. Mad


This is Jaren's MAD face...
It isn't always roses, is it?



3 comments:

Skye said...

I'm so glad you posted this -- I used to babysit my cousin when she was tiny and she would get SO mad and it would just crack me up. I found a bunch of pictures of her red faced and crying and I felt really bad for laughing at the time but I see now that I'm not the only one who delights in the hilarity of a child's tantrum.

Unknown said...

He is too cute. I have seen that face a bit ;) Its adorable no matter what!

Sheri said...

I agree with Jeri, CUTE no matter what! But I had to giggle a little ... yes, he looks a little ticked off in the first pic, but he kinda looks like he's laughing at ya in the second one! ;-)