Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Swimming at Grandma's

When Maria and I were little, we spent many a summer day at our Grandma's house, swimming. Her condo had a giant outdoor pool, and Mom would drop us off for the afternoon. What wonderful memories!

Now that MY Mom is retired (whoo hoo, Mom!), I think she wanted to do the same for her grandsons. No, she doesn't live in a condo association with a giant pool, but she bought a super-cool, above-ground pool for the boys to splash around in. They LOVE LOVE LOVE it!



2 comments:

Sheri said...

Ooooo, I could use one of those ... me, the pool, a margie ... ummm, where was I?
:-)

Unknown said...

Oh yea Sheri, that sounds awesome! I am thinking we will have to break down next year and get one of those. We have been putting it off... not much longer I dont think.