Sunday, June 7, 2009

Same old, same old...

I know. I know. I haven't added anything interesting, told any stories, or posted about ANYTHING other than my kids! I am completely boring these days, and on top of that, haven't really taken any pictures.


(but I thought this was so cute, so here ya go...)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great picture! They are too cute! You arent boring ;) Jeri

Julie said...

So cute!! Jaren is so big! I can't wait to see him!!

Brenda said...

I don't think you could be boring if you tried!!!

Sweet picture! You sure can tell they are brothers! :o)

Lielanie said...

You totally make me want a boy, I am not kidding.. He is too cute!

Sheri said...

I love this photo ... total brotherly love!!! :-)

Unknown said...

These cute pics never get old. You should post one daily!

ramey holsman said...

It is absolutely adorable! Melly, I can't wait to re-meet Jaren :-(..... I hate being so far away from you all and missing out on my boys growing up.