-Evan and Jaren's Everyday Events-
And some cute photos of my growing boys. I think they're starting to look more alike!
OMG! They do look so much a like!! ADORABLE!!!!
That was fun hearing little J's laugh! (but I only could get it to play for the first 5 secs)They are looking more alike, but I still see you in Jarren, and Ryan in Evan ... at least you know you have the right kids! :-)
They may be looking more alike but Jaren still looks SO much like you!
Darling boys. Love the little laugh clip. Isn't it nice to be able to capture that stuff nowadays?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMG! They do look so much a like!! ADORABLE!!!!
That was fun hearing little J's laugh! (but I only could get it to play for the first 5 secs)
They are looking more alike, but I still see you in Jarren, and Ryan in Evan ... at least you know you have the right kids! :-)
They may be looking more alike but Jaren still looks SO much like you!
Darling boys. Love the little laugh clip. Isn't it nice to be able to capture that stuff nowadays?!
Post a Comment