I was thinking last night (as I was laying in bed, trying to get comfortable) and envisioning my life AGAIN with a toddler. An 18-month old, to be exact. You know, that in-between time (one of many) when your child can walk, drink regular milk, eat regular foods - BUT still wears diapers, still has tantrums (oops! guess those haven't completely gone away, even at 4). They're not technically a "baby", but still FAR from being as independent as a preschooler. I couldn't even remember that time - so I went through pictures - and it all came back. There are so many things I look forward to experiencing again with babyJ (and other things I'd love to SKIP). But one thing I just can't get over: IT GOES WAY TOO FAST! :(
Evan at 18 months
Evan at age 4
6 comments:
He is just too darned cute. And YES it does go way too fast! Jeri
So cute!!
personally, I love, love, love 15 months to about 2.5 years. It's my very favorite age. Not a needy infant but not a child who is learning they are independent. Yes, for sure - 15 months is my favorite age of all time.
*sigh* I miss my babies.
It feels like Nathan (my eight year old) is growing up way too fast! He is getting sooo big and soooo independent. He wouldn't even let me hold his hand on the first day of school and I barely managed to get an "air kiss" on his cheek! Ryan still lets me do all of the above!! :)
I L-O-V-E my nephew!
=(V)
Yes, time goes much, much too quickly!
Cute pictures!
Those are such cute YOUNG pics of Evan. But even if you try, you'll never take as many pics of the new guy as you did of baby #1. It's a sad reality :)
Post a Comment