Saturday was my cousin Helen's wedding - at a vineyard in McMinnville. I pulled out Evan's only pair of nice slacks to discover that he'd completely grown out of them in just a few short months! I made an emergency trip to Kohl's to buy a new shirt and slacks - and at the last minute saw some little-guy ties on clearance. I just HAD to!! Of course, I totally forgot about buying a belt (it would have been the cherry on top of this cuteness). But, look at my little man!!
I love his flirty facial expression!
Being silly with cousins Natalie & Sydney. My Aunt made their dresses!
6 comments:
Awwww! What a handsome little man!! I love little boys all dressed up. :)
Heh heh heh . . . absolutely ADORABLE! I really see you in the first photo.
Love you,
=(V)
Oh my gosh! Seriously CUTE!
Too cute, love them when they are all dressed up too. Garrett always looked like such a little man when he was in a "suit". Jeri
I've been meaning to call to see how the wedding went ... looks like everything turned out great! I'll look forward to more details when we finally get our coffee (err, tea) break :-)
He looks sooooo handsome!
Post a Comment