Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Tigger Tail"

Mid-air
Boing!
"I'm tired now."
We spent a couple of hours at Toys R Us today - and found a "Hopper" for Evan. You know, one of those big bouncy balls with a handle? The kids hold onto the handle and bounce.... Well, as soon as Ryan inflated it, Evan excitedly says, "Wow! This sure is a GREAT toy you bought me, Mommy and Daddy!" After a couple of minutes of bouncing around, he proudly exclaims, "Hey! I'm just like Tigger! And this is my Tigger Tail!"

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Wow, when you decide to blog ... you BLOG! 3 in one day--I'm sooo impressed. Aren't hippity hops the greatest!

Sheri said...

The wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of rubber.
Their bottoms are made out of springs.
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
But, the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures of Evan on his hippity hop. Rachel loves her Dora one. They bring back fun memories!

Casey said...

Hippity Hops are big fun around here! Kaylen can hop on hers for hours and hours and hours.