Our First Posting!!
Wow, this is exciting. I'm calling this an every-day glimpse into our crazy world. If you want to see what Evan is mastering, what I am obsessing about, or what Ryan is worrying about - look no further! Here it is.....
We've begun this "talking back" phase. Lord. I don't know where to begin. My child is already stumping me, and he's not even 3 yet! Worst of all, he's incredibly animated. We were walking up the stairs (I was behind him), and I instructed him to head towards his room so we could get pajamas on. I hear, "Shut up!" under his breath. What?!?! I must say, Ryan is SO much more patient than I am. After a minute of silence (due to complete shock), I told Evan that "We don't talk that way in this house. This is your warning. Next time you use that language, you get a time-out." More on that subject later.
For now, here is a picture of Mister Man almost an ENTIRE YEAR AGO, on his second birthday. I can't believe time flies so fast.....
Wow, this is exciting. I'm calling this an every-day glimpse into our crazy world. If you want to see what Evan is mastering, what I am obsessing about, or what Ryan is worrying about - look no further! Here it is.....
We've begun this "talking back" phase. Lord. I don't know where to begin. My child is already stumping me, and he's not even 3 yet! Worst of all, he's incredibly animated. We were walking up the stairs (I was behind him), and I instructed him to head towards his room so we could get pajamas on. I hear, "Shut up!" under his breath. What?!?! I must say, Ryan is SO much more patient than I am. After a minute of silence (due to complete shock), I told Evan that "We don't talk that way in this house. This is your warning. Next time you use that language, you get a time-out." More on that subject later.
For now, here is a picture of Mister Man almost an ENTIRE YEAR AGO, on his second birthday. I can't believe time flies so fast.....
No comments:
Post a Comment